JavaScript in GridView Edit Template

kegs01

I am using a JavaScript DHTML Calendar cotrol in the Edit Template of a
Grid View, and I'm having trouble getting the setup code to fire
properly. I have tried adding the JavaScript using
Page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(...) as well as just putting
the script directly in a Literal Control that gets rendered with my
TextBox and Image.

All of the controls are displaying properly, but it is JavaScript that
actually ties the button to the Popup Calendar and the TextBox that
isn't running. I know the tools are there because I have it working
outside of the GridView on controls that are registered at the initial
page load. It's just the partial rendering that's giving it problems.

Any suggestions, or anything special I need to setup to get JavaScript
to fire when the controls are rendered during a GridView event?