javascript load on same html page based on selected data

hanna.huovila

This is a bit tricky to explain... There is a timeline form where the
user select timeline. On the same page there is another form which is
used after the timeline has been selected. So when the user chooses
timeline and clicks submit the application returns elements from the
database to the next form.The system also shows the selected timeline
on the same html page (not in the form "form" anymore). We have been
using html, jsp and javascript. How do we make this work?

Darko

This is a bit tricky to explain... There is a timeline form where the
user select timeline. On the same page there is another form which is
used after the timeline has been selected. So when the user chooses
timeline and clicks submit the application returns elements from the
database to the next form.The system also shows the selected timeline
on the same html page (not in the form "form" anymore). We have been
using html, jsp and javascript. How do we make this work?

Tell us what your exact problem is? Are you using ajax to accomplish
the thing? If yes, then simply grab your data and distribute it to a
container inside the other form. If you're not, that it's even easier
- just generate the page on respond to the first submit, so the page
contains selected values in the second form. I don't see where you got
stuck so I can't know where to help?