    on the same html page (not in the form "form" anymore). We have been
    using html, jsp and javascript. How do we make this work?
    , Mar 2, 2007

  2. Darko Guest

    On Mar 2, 9:53 am, wrote:
    > This is a bit tricky to explain... There is a timeline form where the
    > user select timeline. On the same page there is another form which is
    > used after the timeline has been selected. So when the user chooses
    > timeline and clicks submit the application returns elements from the
    > database to the next form.The system also shows the selected timeline
    > on the same html page (not in the form "form" anymore). We have been
    > using html, jsp and javascript. How do we make this work?

    Tell us what your exact problem is? Are you using ajax to accomplish
    the thing? If yes, then simply grab your data and distribute it to a
    container inside the other form. If you're not, that it's even easier
    - just generate the page on respond to the first submit, so the page
    contains selected values in the second form. I don't see where you got
    stuck so I can't know where to help?
    Darko, Mar 2, 2007