Javascript Oddness in Safari / Konqueror

lasmit

Hi guys

I am really stuck on something and would be very grateful to anyone
who's able to shed some light on a strange issue I'm having.

I've made a custom version of the Image Slideshow 5 script (from
http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/scripts/image-slideshow-5/image-slideshow-5.html)
and integrated it with a PHP module I have and also added the
functionality to display a message next to each image (and to change
the location of the caption depending on what shape the image is), the
development version is here:

http://wanp.noisegatecms.com/gallery/babies

It works great in FF and IE, but for Konqueror / Safari the text sits
behind the image if you choose a portrait image after choosing a
landscape image.

I would be extremely greatfull if your expertise was able to throw up
anything that I've missed.

Many thanks in advance

Lewis