Javascript Oddness in Safari / Konqueror

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by lasmit, Oct 31, 2006.

  1. lasmit

    lasmit Guest

    Hi guys

    I am really stuck on something and would be very grateful to anyone
    who's able to shed some light on a strange issue I'm having.

    I've made a custom version of the Image Slideshow 5 script (from
    http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/scripts/image-slideshow-5/image-slideshow-5.html)
    and integrated it with a PHP module I have and also added the
    functionality to display a message next to each image (and to change
    the location of the caption depending on what shape the image is), the
    development version is here:

    http://wanp.noisegatecms.com/gallery/babies

    It works great in FF and IE, but for Konqueror / Safari the text sits
    behind the image if you choose a portrait image after choosing a
    landscape image.

    I would be extremely greatfull if your expertise was able to throw up
    anything that I've missed.

    Many thanks in advance

    Lewis
    lasmit, Oct 31, 2006