JavaScript return values accessible to ASP.NET

phil

Is there an elegant way that I can return a value from a JavaScript function
to ASP.NET? I want to have a popup confirmation dialog using JavaScript and
only have a button control execute its ASP code if the confirmation is
positive. I can associate the JavaScript with the button using the Attributes
property and get the confirmation dialog to appear but the button control
always executes.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

phil said:
Is there an elegant way that I can return a value from a JavaScript
function to ASP.NET? I want to have a popup confirmation dialog using
JavaScript and only have a button control execute its ASP code if the
confirmation is positive. I can associate the JavaScript with the
button using the Attributes property and get the confirmation dialog
to appear but the button control always executes.

question to a group where those dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest