Javascript sizable html table

williamfrenette

I have a little challenge for javascript beast. I'm looking for a html
table that could be sizable by the user. If you what an example juste
go there http://www.activewidgets.com/ You see that by clicking the
headers you can resize the column. If they can do it with some java, we
should be able to find a way! So lets start with a simple table :

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
<tbody>
<th id="th1">head 1</th>
<th id="th2">head 2</th>
<th id="th3">head 3</th>
</tbody>

Thanks

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

I have a little challenge for javascript beast. I'm looking for a html
table that could be sizable by the user. If you what an example juste
go there http://www.activewidgets.com/ You see that by clicking the
headers you can resize the column. If they can do it with some java,

They do not use Java.
we should be able to find a way!

You better RTSL.

PointedEars, amused

petermichaux

Thomas said:
It /is/ client-side, but it is _not_ Java.

Yet a discussion about it would be on-topic here. See?

PointedEars

PointedEars is PointingOut that Java and JavaScript are namesakes but
not the same. Some might say not even very similar.

I'm interested in this resizable table stuff too and experimenting with
these sorts of things but I plan on not having all the id="tr0" if I
can help it. Google TurboWidgets and look at their grid.

Peter

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Thomas said:
It /is/ client-side, but it is _not_ Java.

Yet a discussion about it would be on-topic here. See?
[...]

PointedEars is PointingOut that Java and JavaScript are namesakes
but not the same. Some might say not even very similar.

Killjoy ;-b

P°intedEars

williamfrenette

Sorry for the missunderstanding, I should have said javascript.

Peter u can take the ids u want :)

If someone has somekind of idea it whould be interresting.

Thanks

Lee

(e-mail address removed) said:
Sorry for the missunderstanding, I should have said javascript.

Peter u can take the ids u want :)

If someone has somekind of idea it whould be interresting.

Idea about what?

You'll generally receive more and better answers if you comply
with posting standards.

Quote some of what you're talking about and don't assume that
people have read the subject line when they read the message.

Spelling helps, too. You only have to take the time to write
the message once, but many, many people are going to read it
(or glance at it and move on, as the case may be).