Jboss and java.naming.factory.initial error

Discussion in 'Java' started by shoa, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. shoa

    shoa Guest

    Hello

    My application using JBoss for java server. I use a jndi.properties file for
    lookup as the following:

    java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
    java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:eek:rg.jnp.interfaces
    java.naming.provider.url=192.168.101.1

    When I put this file into my application file (jar file), it runs very
    well. However, when I delete this file in jar file and put it in the
    classpath, there is error:

    "Need to specify class name in environment of system property or as an
    applet paramenter, or in an application resource file:
    java.naming.factory.initial"

    I think that my application cannot find out this file in the classpath.

    I also put the file jnp-client.jar in classpath. But it did not help. my
    JBoss is 3...

    Could you please help.
    Thank you
    S.Hoa