Jboss and java.naming.factory.initial error

shoa

Hello

My application using JBoss for java server. I use a jndi.properties file for
lookup as the following:

java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:eek:rg.jnp.interfaces
java.naming.provider.url=192.168.101.1

When I put this file into my application file (jar file), it runs very
well. However, when I delete this file in jar file and put it in the
classpath, there is error:

"Need to specify class name in environment of system property or as an
applet paramenter, or in an application resource file:
java.naming.factory.initial"

I think that my application cannot find out this file in the classpath.

I also put the file jnp-client.jar in classpath. But it did not help. my
JBoss is 3...

Could you please help.
Thank you
S.Hoa