JBoss - XSLT import relative path problem

Discussion in 'Java' started by Xh, Feb 28, 2007.

  1. Xh

    Xh Guest

    Hello everybody,

    I have XSLT inside my war, it's here:
    /WEB-INF/classes/xsl/main/Menu.xsl

    so I can access it with getClass().getResourceStream() and use it
    - not a problem

    but inside Menu.xsl I'm importing commons.xsl
    this file is also located in my war file:
    /WEB-INF/classes/xsl/utils/commons.xsl

    JBoss can't see this file when I use this XSLT directive:
    <xsl:include href="../utils/main.xsl"/>

    but when I set full path to this XSLT file it works just fine!

    <xsl:include href="/home/xh/jee/projects/jboss/src/xsl/utils/main.xsl"/

    but full path is the worst of all solutions

    does any one know how to deal with XSLT import paths in JBoss?

    best regards
    Ă…ukasz
    Xh, Feb 28, 2007