JBOSS

sr

Hallo,

i have a problem with a EJBSessionBean.

1 .The Bean ask first a State from another EntityBean
2. then follow a long JDBC-transaction with another Database
3 and at the and i with update the state from the in 1 asked
EntityBean.

When the Step 2 is short ( 2 minutes) it works but if this step is
over 6 minutes i receive following ERROR

2005-11-29 16:29:54,351 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.BeanLock] Saw rolled back
tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl [FormatId=257,
GlobalId=k8167210.postcom.deutschepost.de//595, BranchQual=]
2005-11-29 16:29:54,909 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor]
TransactionRolledbackLocalException in method: public abstract
java.lang.String
printcom.msi.quack.business.interfaces.PrintFileLocal.getName(),
causedBy:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Transaction marked for rollback, possibly
a timeout
at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.lock.QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.doSchedule(QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.java:228)
at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.lock.QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.schedule(QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.java:183)

I think there is mayby a Configuration-File where i could set the time
for waiting for lock, so when the transaction is done i can update my
EntityBean.

Thank you for any advice

Staszek