jcombobox

depo

Hi i have JTable with a JComboBox on a column
This combo contains a list of values and when click on , a popup menu
appears and i can select a value.
It i don't select a value the combo and i click in another zone of the
panel , popup disappears but combo remains visible. This fact causes
me a lot of problems cause jtable becomes unusable and it is imossible
to select new values on combo.
I'd like to force combo closure (disappear) when i don't select a
value on combo popup.
Is it possible?
I seems a very difficult thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried with a listener on combo editor but........
thanks