JDBC connecting to MS Access Problem??

Rashrashetta

Hai all,
I am working these days with JDBC and I could make simple program that
read from a MS Access DataBase ???
BUT...then I've faced a problem when I was trying to read an image (
OLE Object ) from the data base ????
Some People advised me to use the BLOB Object, and I've read about
it....but I could'nt understand how to use it to insert the picture on
a JAVA user interface...???
I hope you understood the problem.....
Looking forward to hearing from you...
Thanx alot,

Dotty

Rashrashetta said:
Hai all,
I am working these days with JDBC and I could make simple program that
read from a MS Access DataBase ???
BUT...then I've faced a problem when I was trying to read an image (
OLE Object ) from the data base ????
Some People advised me to use the BLOB Object, and I've read about
it....but I could'nt understand how to use it to insert the picture on
a JAVA user interface...???
I hope you understood the problem.....
Looking forward to hearing from you...
Thanx alot,

look into the JDBC-ODBC bridge.

frankgerlach22

Good advise: avoid Access, use MySQL(free) or Oracle or SQL Server.
Saves a lot of trouble ! Regarding your question: JDBC is the
technology to use to connect from java to a relational database (such
as the above)