[JDOM] problems including a DTD

Discussion in 'XML' started by Ekim, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. Ekim

    Ekim Guest

    hy,
    I've got a problem concerning my DTD when including a XML-file into a
    Java-JDOM-program.

    I always get the following error message:
    "relative URI "Treibstoff-Verbrauch_01.dtd"; cannot be resolved without a
    base-URI"

    my DTD-inlcude in my XML-File looks like this:
    <!DOCTYPE Treibstoff-Verbrauch SYSTEM "Treibstoff-Verbrauch_01.dtd">

    So what's wrong with it? Maybe I did include the DTD wrong into the XML-File
    (maybe wrong System-URI)?

    -----------------------------

    for completion, the part of reading the XML-File in my JDOM-program looks
    like the following:
    SAXBuilder saxBuilder = new SAXBuilder(false);
    Document doc = saxBuilder.build(new FileInputStream(new
    File(fileName)));

    I hope you have any ideas,
    thx in advance,

    ekim