JDSL commercial license?

Daisy

JDSL is a project that was done a few years ago at Brown University.
I'm interested in using this library in a commercial product, but the
license prohibits it. The email associated with the project has not
responded so I suspect the team has disbanded.

If you read this and are associated with JDSL, could you please
respond?

Thanks

Greg R. Broderick

JDSL is a project that was done a few years ago at Brown University.
I'm interested in using this library in a commercial product, but the
license prohibits it. The email associated with the project has not
responded so I suspect the team has disbanded.

Have you tried contacting any of the individuals listed on the team page
(http://www.cs.brown.edu/cgc/jdsl/team.html)? I think that the top three are
professors, and are therefore more likely to still be contactable.

Cheers!

Greg R. Broderick (e-mail address removed)

A. Top posters.