Jetty and re-compilation of JSPs on restart

Steven J Sobol

I just ditched Tomcat in favor of Jetty. It's much easier to configure and
run, although Tomcat may have a few more features. I just have one question:
Is there any way, upon a restart of Jetty, to get it to only compile JSPs
if the source has changed since the last restart? Right now it'll recompile
even if I haven't touched the source.

Thanks in advance. :)

GaryM

I just ditched Tomcat in favor of Jetty. It's much easier to
configure and run, although Tomcat may have a few more features. I
just have one question: Is there any way, upon a restart of Jetty,
to get it to only compile JSPs if the source has changed since the
last restart? Right now it'll recompile even if I haven't touched
the source.

Thanks in advance. :)

No. I checked this a while back, so this might have changed. The
Jetty mailing list is a good place to ask though. The author posts
there daily.