JLiveTable delete key adds a special character

Priyanka AGARWAL

I have a problem with the JLiveTable.
On pressing the delete key on a particular item, it adds a special
character.
I think its a problem with JLiveTable.
I captured the keyPress event, and added code to delete the contents,
But still it adds a special character.

Priyanka

John Davison

Priyanka said:
I have a problem with the JLiveTable.
On pressing the delete key on a particular item, it adds a special
character.
I think its a problem with JLiveTable.
I captured the keyPress event, and added code to delete the contents,
But still it adds a special character.

Priyanka

After a bit of googling, I see that a JLiveTable is a bit of proprietary
code owned by Quest, part of a larger suite of Java components.
Perhaps, since you have to purchase it, you can get support from the
company that created it.

- john