JNI question

%

%NAME%

I have the following error when my JNI class tries to load the shared
library:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /XXXXX.so:
ld.so.1: /software/javajdk-1.5/bin/sparcv9/java: fatal: /XXXXX.so: wrong ELF
class: ELFCLASS32
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1751)

I am compiling and running under solaris, using jdk 1.5.0

does any of you have the same problem before?

thanks a lot!

Gitta Zahn

%NAME% said:
I have the following error when my JNI class tries to load the shared
library:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /XXXXX.so:
ld.so.1: /software/javajdk-1.5/bin/sparcv9/java: fatal: /XXXXX.so: wrong ELF
class: ELFCLASS32

It seems that you use the option "-d64" when starting the JVM.
In this case you should build your native library as 64bit library
using the option "-xarch=v9" and link with the 64 bit version of
the jvm.

Gitta