join('')

Todd Anderson

Dear Sirs and or Madaams,
I need to write a file from @fields. I need the file to look like...
$bgcolor = "black"; $textcolor = "black"; etc... or
$bgcolor = "black";
$textcolor = "black";

@fields = split (/\|/, $line);

foreach $field (@user_field_order)
{
This is what I have but it's not putting the >>";\n\n<< after each item
@fields and the $field is printing as $field and it's creating a list
foreach $field (@user_field_order)
$list .= join('\$$field = \"' => @fields => '\"\; \n\n ');
}
Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance for your help.

Kris Wempa

Your question is a little unclear. You have an array @fields. Are the
elements of the array supposed to represent each line in a file ? Or, is
each array element multiple lines that must be split on the '\n' ? Also,
how does @user_field_order relate to @fields ?? Please clarify.