JRadioButton

focode

How can we know wether the following button is selected or not in this
example

JRadioButton(String text,
Icon icon,
boolean selected)

pls tell me soon , thanks in advance

Lew

focode said:
How can we know wether the following button is selected or not in this
example

JRadioButton(String text,
Icon icon,
boolean selected)

pls [sic] tell me soon , thanks in advance

"Pls" do not multi-post - it fragments the archive, making it harder to
select across the terse spoilages.

--
Lew

[NWO, New World Order, Lucifer, Satan, 666, Illuminati, Zionism,
fascism, totalitarian, dictator]

"...you [Charlie Rose] had me on [before] to talk about the
New World Order! I talk about it all the time. It's one world
now. The Council [CFR] can find, nurture, and begin to put
people in the kinds of jobs this country needs. And that's
going to be one of the major enterprises of the Council
under me."

--- Leslie Gelb, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) president,
The Charlie Rose Show
May 4, 1993