    currently use Prototype 1.6 and it has no such effect. I just checked
    out JQuery and I didn't see anything that caught my eye.

    Cheers

    BeeRich, Dec 8, 2007

    http://script.aculo.us ?

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    [OS: Linux 2.6.17.14-mm-desktop-9mdvsmp, up 23:45.]

    Sharing Music with Apple iTunes
    http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2007/11/28/itunes-sharing/

    Toby A Inkster, Dec 8, 2007

  3. BeeRich

    BeeRich Guest

    On Dec 8, 8:09 am, Toby A Inkster <>
    wrote:

    > http://script.aculo.us?

    You're going to have to be more specific. I couldn't find anything
    similar to the iPhone's horizontal replacement.

    BeeRich, Dec 8, 2007
  4. BeeRich

    wolf_man

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Found a solution that uses jQuery, the function is like 20 lines long.

    Might be ably to adapt it to Prototype with a few changes.

    edit: Ack, its my first post, so I cant include a direct link.

    HTTP : // miles-per-hour dot COM /2009/01/30/iphone-slide-effect/

    wolf_man, Feb 26, 2009