js file not loading in Firefox, Netscape

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Joe, Apr 4, 2008.

  1. Joe

    Joe Guest

    I have the following line in the head section:
    <head>
    <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
    src="myscript.js"></script>
    </head>

    This works fine in IE and Safari. I can call the createWindow function
    defined in the js without a problem.

    In Firefox and Netscape I get an error "createWindow is not defined".

    Is there any way I can debug this to see if it's really being loaded? I use
    the Error Console to see the not defined error.

    Thanks,
    Joe

    Joe, Apr 4, 2008

  2. Joe

    Joe Guest

    This was my mistake. It turned out that I wrote type="jscript" in my page
    but in the example below I did it correctly.

    Joe, Apr 4, 2008