js

Guest

I have a javascript Q:
I am trying to create an BUTTON by using createElement.
Well the button is getting created.
By default the forecolor is some kind of white insted of BLACK !!
I am not able to set the font color to black ??

var container = document.createElement('TD');
var theData = document.createElement('button');
theData.setAttribute('value','IDoc');
//theData.setAttribute('forecolor','black'); // *** I tried this way..
container.appendChild(theData);

Any suggestions pls ??
--
http://pathidotnet.blogspot.com
=====

Eliyahu Goldin

There is no attribute 'forecolor" for button. Why not to use DHTML?

theData.style.color='black';

Eliyahu