JSF - AdfFacesFilter not installed Error??

hjmeu

Hi,
I've created a new JSF Project (with Eclipse4Web) and want to use the
Oracle ADF Faces.
So I copied the three needed files adf-faces-impl-ea19.jar,
adf-faces-api-ea19.jar, adfshare-3218.jar to the webinf/lib directory.
Furthermore, i changed the web.inf file and added the following lines:

<filter>
<filter-name>AdfFacesFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>oracle.adf.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilter</filter-class>
</filter>

<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>AdfFacesFilter</filter-name>
<servlet-name>PDCA_SERVLET</servlet-name>
</filter-mapping>

<servlet>
<servlet-name>PDCA_SERVLET</servlet-name>
<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

<taglib>
<taglib-uri>http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces/html</taglib-uri>
<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/afh.tld</taglib-location>
</taglib>
<taglib>
<taglib-uri>http://java.sun.com/jsf/core</taglib-uri>
<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/jsf_core.tld</taglib-location>
</taglib>
<taglib>
<taglib-uri>http://java.sun.com/jsf/html</taglib-uri>
<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/html_basic.tld</taglib-location>
</taglib>
<taglib>
<taglib-uri>http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces</taglib-uri>
<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/af.tld</taglib-location>
</taglib>

Starting the tomcat wortks fine, but as soon as I access a JSP, the
Tomcat logger writes the following line:

WARNUNG: The AdfFacesFilter has not been installed. ADF Faces requires
this filter for proper execution.

What is the problem here?? Can anybody help please, i can't get out of
this..