JSF Portal Bridge

stefan.aigner

Hi all,

for an existing portal running on Bea Weblogic Portal 8.1 SP5, which
has to be migrated to Portlets using JSF I am looking for a JSF Portal
Bridge (commercial or open source), which runs on the above server.

I have already tried the JSF Portals Bridge from the Apache Portals
Projekt, but this seems to work only for Jetspeed 2 and other open
source servers like JBoss Portal.

For any hints regarding other JSF Portal Bridges I would be very
thankful.

Schtiefn