JSP, store soap answear

cod3nam3

Hi, i'am using an axis2 webservice and writing an JSP client to use
the webservice methods.
Iam using jacarta taglibs. The return value is displayed as a string
on my jsp page, if there are html tags in the return String they are
displayed as text and not processed.
I'am surching a way to be able to store the return String from the
webservice method in a variable or at least enable the html tags so
that they are displayed.

Here is an excample jsp page i'am using:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/taglibs-io.tld" prefix="io" %>

<%
final String urlLocalhost =
"http://localhost:8080/axis2/mywebservice";
String url = request.getParameter( "url" );
String a = request.getParameter( "a" );
url = ( null != url ) ? url.trim() : urlLocalhost;
a = ( null != a ) ? a.trim() : "0";
%>

<h2>Mein Web Service Client</h2>

<h3><hr>
<% out.flush(); %>

<io:soap url="<%= url %>" SOAPAction="">
<io:body>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
envelope/">
<SOAP-ENV:Body>