JTA support for non XA drivers/connections

kalpesh.mahadik

I want to use transaction manager for my application(standalone). I
have tried Jotm, but it only supports connections obtained from
XADatasource. Actually I want to use non-XA connection (it may be
pooled connection or may be from DriverManager). I have tried with
Jotm, but it fails to give support for such db connections.

I have also seen Tyrex. It seems it gives such support, but I could
not found any sample code for Tyrex itself. On Tyrex site, they have
just given some test code that is unit test cases for each of their
method and not any real time scenario.

Anybody's suggestions/guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

kalm

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

I want to use transaction manager for my application(standalone). I
have tried Jotm, but it only supports connections obtained from
XADatasource. Actually I want to use non-XA connection (it may be
pooled connection or may be from DriverManager). I have tried with
Jotm, but it fails to give support for such db connections.

I have also seen Tyrex. It seems it gives such support, but I could
not found any sample code for Tyrex itself. On Tyrex site, they have
just given some test code that is unit test cases for each of their
method and not any real time scenario.

Anybody's suggestions/guidance will be highly appreciated.

What should a Transaction Manager do with a non-XA
ressource ?

Arne