JTree: ValueChanged event not firing

gsz

xmlTree.setEditable(true);
valueChanged in TreeSelectionListener does not fire after
I update the String UserObject on the tree.
I would like this to be able to know when the user has made a change
to the userObject, which is a string in this case.

How can I catch this event?

Thank You

Andrew Thompson

gsz said:
xmlTree.setEditable(true);
valueChanged in TreeSelectionListener does not fire after
I update the String UserObject on the tree.

Doesn't it?
I would like this to be able to know when the user has made a change
to the userObject, which is a string in this case.
***

How can I catch this event?

Where is your SSCCE*?**

* <http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.html>
** Translation - I don't know, but I'll look into it further
if you supply (short) compilable code. Check the link
for specific details..

*** And as an aside - (just curious, but..) Why?
Try and answer that last question in terms of the
X of the sentence "I want to offer X to the end-user"
where X is the reason.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/