Julian Calendar

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Nobre?=

Hi all...

i need to convert my actual date (gregorian) to julian format. Actually
i'm doing this with T-SQL:

DATEDIFF (day, CONVERT(datetime, '1900-01-01', 110), CONVERT(datetime,
'9/05/2005', 110))

How can i do this with asp.net (specifically with vb.net)? I tried using
Calendar, JulianCalendar, but i didn't get any sucess.

Thanks,
André Nobre

Lucas Tam

How can i do this with asp.net (specifically with vb.net)? I tried using
Calendar, JulianCalendar, but i didn't get any sucess.

As a note, when inserting dates, you might want to use SQL parameters - SQL
parameters auto convert the date into the proper format for you.