Jump to top of screen?

dave

Is there a way to jump to the top of a page from anywhere on the same page
without using the anchor tag?

Dave.

Els

dave said:
Is there a way to jump to the top of a page from anywhere on the same page
without using the anchor tag?

a regular link to the page itself,
or an id as in
and a link like this

Els

Els said:
a regular link to the page itself,
or an id as in
and a link like this

eh.. I did assume you wanted to leave out the anchor tag at
the top of the page, not in the actual link to it, right?

Ulujain

dave said:
Is there a way to jump to the top of a page from anywhere on the same page
without using the anchor tag?

Dave.

The Home key, at least under Windows.

'Later
Peter

Mitja

Without an anchor to be jumped to or an anchor to be clicked?

In the first case:
I'm not sure if this works in all browsers, but try <a
href="yourpage.html#">.

Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages