    Is there a way to jump to the top of a page from anywhere on the same page
    without using the anchor tag?

    Dave.
    dave, May 5, 2004

  2. dave

    Els Guest

    dave wrote:
    > Is there a way to jump to the top of a page from anywhere on the same page
    > without using the anchor tag?

    a regular link to the page itself,
    or an id as in
    and a link like this

    --
    Els
    http://locusmeus.com/
    Els, May 5, 2004

  3. dave

    Els Guest

    Els wrote:

    > dave wrote:
    >
    >> Is there a way to jump to the top of a page from anywhere on the same
    >> page
    >> without using the anchor tag?

    > a regular link to the page itself,
    > or an id as in
    > and a link like this

    eh.. I did assume you wanted to leave out the anchor tag at
    the top of the page, not in the actual link to it, right?

    --
    Els
    http://locusmeus.com/
    Els, May 5, 2004
  4. dave

    Ulujain Guest

    dave wrote:

    > Is there a way to jump to the top of a page from anywhere on the same page
    > without using the anchor tag?
    >
    > Dave.

    The Home key, at least under Windows.

    'Later
    Peter

    --
    Peter aka Ulujain - Computing for Fun!
    http://www.ulujain.org/
    Ulujain, May 5, 2004
  5. dave

    mscir Guest

    mscir, May 5, 2004
  6. dave

    Mitja Guest

    Without an anchor to be jumped to or an anchor to be clicked?

    In the first case:
    I'm not sure if this works in all browsers, but try <a
    href="yourpage.html#">.

    dave <>

    Mitja, May 5, 2004
  7. dave