JUnit problem with Eclipse3.1M7

etienno

Hi,

I am using Eclipse 3.1M7 with some plugins and I cannot start any JUnit
test anymore. I got this error when I start any JUnit test:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/crypto/provider/IBMJCA (wrong
name: org/eclipse/jdt/internal/junit/runner/RemoteTestRunner)
at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:133)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:320)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$400(URLClassLoader.java:93)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$ClassFinder.run(URLClassLoader.java:678)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:239)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:460)
Exception in thread "main"

I have installed theses plugins:

JBossIDE-1.5M1-jre14-ALL
JBossIDE-1.5M1-Hibernate-Tools
middlegenide_1.1.1.zip
http://springframework.sourceforge.net/spring-ide/eclipse/updatesite/
net.sourceforge.eclipseccase_1.0.2.zip
and
XMLSpyEclipse2005

Any idea how I can add the missing class ? :
com/ibm/crypto/provider/IBMJCA

Thanks.

Etienne.
Montreal

etienno

I forgot to say that the problem seems to be link to the fact that I am
using the IBMJDK1.3.1, if I put the jre 1.4.2, my test works, but not
with 1.3.1! I know I have put the JBoss-IDE for 1.4, but should it
interfer with the JUnit plugin?

Thanks.

Etienne.