JUnit test question

Stefan Ram

Just for curiosity:

The following question just came to my mind:

Is JUnit tested with unit tests itself?

Lew

Yes. They do eat their own dog food.

A nutrition researcher for the U.S. government of my acquaintance, who is an
M.D., once told me that Alpo (a brand of dog food) contains all the nutrients
necessary to sustain human life. He claimed there were three such foods:
Alpo, grass (which must be juiced because cellulose is indigestible), and
honeybee pollen.

Jeff Higgins

A nutrition researcher for the U.S. government of my acquaintance, who
is an M.D., once told me that Alpo (a brand of dog food) contains all
the nutrients necessary to sustain human life. He claimed there were
three such foods: Alpo, grass (which must be juiced because cellulose is
indigestible), and honeybee pollen.

Jeez, I hope the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office doesn't hear about the
grass bit. What's honeybee pollen?

Jeff Higgins

Yep, the same.
It's the pollen that honeybees gather from flowers, carry back to their
hive, and treat with various enzymes to be the staple food of the colony.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bee_pollen>

Ain't Wikipedia grand? In under five minutes you can answer all sorts of
questions!

GIYF, too!
Yep, it did take 6 minutes for me to get your reply, but then again I've
had coffee and a cigarette on the back porch and didn't have to stretch
a finger. Thanks :)

Tom Anderson

A nutrition researcher for the U.S. government of my acquaintance, who
is an M.D., once told me that Alpo (a brand of dog food) contains all
the nutrients necessary to sustain human life. He claimed there were
three such foods: Alpo, grass (which must be juiced because cellulose is
indigestible), and honeybee pollen.

Famously, the combination of Guinness and milk also has this property. I
say "famously", because this is well-known, at least in certain circles.
it may be completely false.

Surely, almost by definition, human flesh also fits the bill?

tom

RedGrittyBrick

Famously, the combination of Guinness and milk also has this property. I
say "famously", because this is well-known, at least in certain circles.
it may be completely false.

Surely, almost by definition, human flesh also fits the bill?

Also it's inexpensive, tasty and the supply is inexhaustible.

Is the human digestive system capable of extracting all the essential
things the human body is capable of synthesising into flesh and bone?

Martin Gregorie

Also it's inexpensive, tasty and the supply is inexhaustible.

Is the human digestive system capable of extracting all the essential
things the human body is capable of synthesising into flesh and bone?

Not unless you're going to chomp up the bones for starters. Even then
you'll be short of vitamins, many of which are synthesised by plants, so
add some rabbit food to yer hooman stew as well.