Just finished my first major project!

Reaction score
I'm pretty much done with my first major JS project. It took almost a year. I didn't use any frameworks for the back end. Through this project, I learned JS. It's basically a bug tracker, or ticket tracker, which could be used among software teams or IT teams to assign, edit, and resolve tickets. Workflow management. I want general feedback, and if you think this is good enough to put on my resume. Click on 'admin demo' to log in

or https://bug-tracker-e4401.web.app/

Reaction score
This may sound harsh and rude. It's crap. There is a neverending loop somewhere. I can't create a ticket. Sorry to say that. Yes, you've admit to be a rookie. But this wont go good for yor resume.

Im not talking about design. I've seen worse on pro ticket systems. But it's not working at all to me. And no, i have not checked the issues. All i did was try to create a new ticket. Not working, so i left.

Reaction score
My eyes just melted! The changing background is so amateurish. Get rid of it and use a solid, more business-orientated color.
I never got further than that looking at the page. I did a fast look at the code. It's nice to have comments, but not to state the obvious.
You don't need to tell us what every step of code does.

Ask a Question