jython: PythonInterpreter runs script, wrong classpath

Discussion in 'Python' started by HK, Aug 4, 2005.

  1. HK

    HK Guest

    Hi,

    I am using ant to run junit to run a java class that uses
    a PythonInterpreter to execute a script. The script
    complains about a "ImportError: cannot import name ..."
    despite the fact that junit, on behalf of ant -v
    pretends to be using exactly the right classpath.

    Obviously the classpath does not make it into the
    PythonInterpreter.

    Question: Is there a sys variable which tells me
    where the PythonInterpreter searches for (or lets
    the JVM search for) classes?

    Thanks,
    Harald.

    HK, Aug 4, 2005