Kdevelop/Kcachegrind

Michael Sgier

Hello
my program is doing things without producing errors. Im on Suse 9.3
with kdevelop. Can I use
kcachegrind for tracing the weird things my program does? How can I
create a profile file?
Secondly I changed the codeformatting to ANSI and apparently this led to
my lost of red color in the debug message window. The errors are not
represented any more in red color. How can I rechange in Kdevelop
the errors to red color presentation?
Thanks and regards
Michael

mlimber

Michael said:
Hello
my program is doing things without producing errors. Im on Suse 9.3
with kdevelop. Can I use
kcachegrind for tracing the weird things my program does? How can I
create a profile file?
Secondly I changed the codeformatting to ANSI and apparently this led to
my lost of red color in the debug message window. The errors are not
represented any more in red color. How can I rechange in Kdevelop
the errors to red color presentation?
Thanks and regards
Michael

You'll need to post in a newsgroup concerned with platform related
issues. This newsgroup is for standard C++ issues, and the standard
knows nothing of cache grinding, profiling, and KDevelop.

Cheers! --M