    TIA

    --
    Kev
    Kevin Stone, Nov 1, 2006

  2. Kevin Stone

    Evertjan. Guest

    Kevin Stone wrote on 01 nov 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:
    > I'm after a script that will keep a DIV in the bottom right of the
    > visible area.
    >
    > Needs to work in all browsers.

    Nothing works in all browsers. ;-{

    That is the joy or the pain of web programming.

    ===================

    For a non scrolling window, try:

    width:100px;background-color:blue;color:white;'>
    Here.

    Otherwize look here:

    <http://www.sitepoint.com/examples/catfish/>

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Nov 1, 2006

  3. Kevin Stone

    Kevin Stone Guest

    Hi,

    > Nothing works in all browsers. ;-{

    I've settled for this:

    www.brainbashers.com/index.asp

    It's the script that moves the BB symbol to the bottom left.

    Any testers out there to tell me it fails miserably in their browser?

    TIA

    --
    Kev
    Kevin Stone, Nov 1, 2006
  4. Kevin Stone

    Evertjan. Guest

    Kevin Stone wrote on 01 nov 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:
    >> Nothing works in all browsers. ;-{

    > I've settled for this:
    > www.brainbashers.com/index.asp
    >
    > It's the script that moves the BB symbol to the bottom left.
    > Any testers out there to tell me it fails miserably in their browser?

    So it does!

    In IE7 it is jumping bottom RIGHT!

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Nov 1, 2006
  5. Kevin Stone

    Randy Webb Guest

    Evertjan. said the following on 11/1/2006 11:48 AM:
    > Kevin Stone wrote on 01 nov 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:
    >>> Nothing works in all browsers. ;-{

    >> I've settled for this:
    >> www.brainbashers.com/index.asp
    >>
    >> It's the script that moves the BB symbol to the bottom left.
    >> Any testers out there to tell me it fails miserably in their browser?

    > So it does!
    >
    > In IE7 it is jumping bottom RIGHT!

    As do FF2.0 and Opera 9....

    --
    Randy
    Chance Favors The Prepared Mind
    Randy Webb, Nov 1, 2006
  6. Kevin Stone

    Kevin Stone Guest

    > www.brainbashers.com/index.asp
    >
    > It's the script that moves the BB symbol to the bottom left.

    When I say bottom LEFT, I think you'll find I mean bottom RIGHT!

    Oops.

    --
    Kev
    Kevin Stone, Nov 1, 2006