Keep DIV in bottom right

Kevin Stone

Hi,

I'm after a script that will keep a DIV in the bottom right of the visible
area.

Needs to work in all browsers.

TIA

Evertjan.

Kevin Stone wrote on 01 nov 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:
I'm after a script that will keep a DIV in the bottom right of the
visible area.

Needs to work in all browsers.

Nothing works in all browsers. ;-{

That is the joy or the pain of web programming.

===================

For a non scrolling window, try:

width:100px;background-color:blue;color:white;'>
Here.

Otherwize look here:

<http://www.sitepoint.com/examples/catfish/>

Randy Webb

Evertjan. said the following on 11/1/2006 11:48 AM:
Kevin Stone wrote on 01 nov 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:

So it does!

In IE7 it is jumping bottom RIGHT!

As do FF2.0 and Opera 9....