Keep the format of MultiLine TextBox.Text

Guest

please help!

How to keep the format of the content of a MultiLine TextBox. For example,
'new line'

I try the code:

Marina Levit [MVP]

The browser ignores extra whitespace. If you try to put 3 spaces in a row,
it will only show you one.
Try using <br> for a newline.

Marina Levit [MVP]

Oh hold on, you are talking about a textbox here. Sorry, I thought you just
had text right in the HTML.

Try using System.Environment.Newline instead of '\n'.

Guest

I really appreciate it! It works very well.

Frank