    not work properly?

    Sincerely

    Markus Mohr
    Markus Mohr, Jun 17, 2004

  2. [Please, do not post the same message to two newsgroups independently.
    You also posted this to comp.lang.perl.modules. Instead, use your
    newsreader's crossposting facility to post to multiple groups]

    On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:47:38 +0200,
    Markus Mohr <> wrote:
    > Hi, all,
    >
    > is it possible that "KeepCDATA => 1" within XML::DOM (e. g. 1.43) does
    > not work properly?

    It is possible, although I'd rate it as unlikely. What makes you think
    it doesn't work? Where is the code that you tested, and where is the
    data you tested it with? If you post a small self-contained code
    example and XML document here, we can have a look at it for you.
    Otherwise, we can't.

    Martien
    --

    Martien Verbruggen | This matter is best disposed of from a great
    Trading Post Australia | height, over water.

    Martien Verbruggen, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Markus Mohr

    Markus Mohr Guest

    Re: KeepCDATA => 1 in XML::DOM (0/1)

    On 17 Jun 2004 23:01:25 GMT, Martien Verbruggen
    <> wrote:

    >[Please, do not post the same message to two newsgroups independently.
    >You also posted this to comp.lang.perl.modules. Instead, use your
    >newsreader's crossposting facility to post to multiple groups]
    >
    >On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:47:38 +0200,
    > Markus Mohr <> wrote:
    >> Hi, all,
    >>
    >> is it possible that "KeepCDATA => 1" within XML::DOM (e. g. 1.43) does
    >> not work properly?

    >It is possible, although I'd rate it as unlikely. What makes you think
    >it doesn't work? Where is the code that you tested, and where is the
    >data you tested it with? If you post a small self-contained code
    >example and XML document here, we can have a look at it for you.

    Sure I will. Here you are.

    Sincerely

    Markus Mohr
    Markus Mohr, Jun 20, 2004
  4. Markus Mohr

    Markus Mohr Guest

    Re: KeepCDATA => 1 in XML::DOM - 5.anf (0/1)

    <> wrote:

    >[Please, do not post the same message to two newsgroups independently.
    >You also posted this to comp.lang.perl.modules. Instead, use your
    >newsreader's crossposting facility to post to multiple groups]
    >
    >On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:47:38 +0200,
    > Markus Mohr <> wrote:
    >> Hi, all,
    >>
    >> is it possible that "KeepCDATA => 1" within XML::DOM (e. g. 1.43) does
    >> not work properly?

    >It is possible, although I'd rate it as unlikely. What makes you think
    >it doesn't work? Where is the code that you tested, and where is the
    >data you tested it with? If you post a small self-contained code
    >example and XML document here, we can have a look at it for you.

    Sure: Here is some small example as attachment.

    Sincerely

    Markus
    Markus Mohr, Jun 20, 2004
  5. Markus Mohr

    Markus Mohr Guest

    <> wrote:

    >[Please, do not post the same message to two newsgroups independently.
    >You also posted this to comp.lang.perl.modules. Instead, use your
    >newsreader's crossposting facility to post to multiple groups]
    >
    >On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:47:38 +0200,
    > Markus Mohr <> wrote:
    >> Hi, all,
    >>
    >> is it possible that "KeepCDATA => 1" within XML::DOM (e. g. 1.43) does
    >> not work properly?

    >It is possible, although I'd rate it as unlikely. What makes you think
    >it doesn't work? Where is the code that you tested, and where is the
    >data you tested it with? If you post a small self-contained code
    >example and XML document here, we can have a look at it for you.

    Have sent them privately due to attachment limitations.

    Many greetings,

    Markus
    Markus Mohr, Jun 20, 2004
  6. On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:07:44 +0200,
    Markus Mohr <> wrote:
    > On 17 Jun 2004 23:01:25 GMT, Martien Verbruggen
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>[Please, do not post the same message to two newsgroups independently.
    >>You also posted this to comp.lang.perl.modules. Instead, use your
    >>newsreader's crossposting facility to post to multiple groups]
    >>
    >>On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:47:38 +0200,
    >> Markus Mohr <> wrote:
    >>> Hi, all,
    >>>
    >>> is it possible that "KeepCDATA => 1" within XML::DOM (e. g. 1.43) does
    >>> not work properly?

    >>It is possible, although I'd rate it as unlikely. What makes you think
    >>it doesn't work? Where is the code that you tested, and where is the
    >>data you tested it with? If you post a small self-contained code
    >>example and XML document here, we can have a look at it for you.

    > Have sent them privately due to attachment limitations.

    I won't be seeing them, as I am starting a holiday of four weeks today,
    and I'm not going to be accesing my work mailbox.

    Just for the record: I wasn't offering to be a personal helpdesk for
    this. I was trying to subtly indicate to you that you should post some
    code and data when you ask a question. Read the posting guidelines that
    regularly get submitted here.

    Since both Perl and XML are text, make them part of the body of the
    post. Do not post attachments. If it's too large to include, put them on
    a HTTP or FTP server somewhere, and post the URL.

    Don't ever assume that you can mail stuff directly to people, unless
    _specifically_ stated, i.e. with first person singular.

    Martien
    --

    Martien Verbruggen | The Second Law of Thermodenial: In any closed
    Martien Verbruggen, Jun 21, 2004