keeping resx files in another folder

neilmcguigan

is there a way to get visual studio (2k3) to put and keep resx files in
a folder?

i create yada.aspx
yada.aspx.resx is created
i move yada.aspx.resx to folder deda
next time i start VS, there is a new file yada.aspx.resx in the root
folder

thanks

neil

Brian Henry

why would you want to? They are part of the form definition and store
properties and resources the form may use, so they have to be with the form.
Kind of like in VS2005 you have to have your partial class designer code
file with the form...

neilmcguigan

why wouldn't i want to?

a) VS2k5 does it

b) i might not want 500 resx files in my root folder

c) they don't have to be with the form

Brian Henry

In VS2005 I have resx files all over the place with their forms every form
has one ontop of the "resource" file the project has...