Keeping the code behind files safe

Tamer Ibrahim

Hi,
I want to give the graphic designer a working version of my .net web
application wiothout giving him my code behind files.
What can I do you using my vs2008?
Thank you.

Mr. Arnold

Tamer Ibrahim said:
Hi,
I want to give the graphic designer a working version of my .net web
application wiothout giving him my code behind files.
What can I do you using my vs2008?
Thank you.

You use a Model View Presenter pattern which produces a dumb UI with really
nothing in the code behind files of any ASP.NET page. The Presenter sits
between the UI, the business logic layer and the data access layer. That
way, you can let a graphic designer do whatever he or she wants at the UI in
front of the Presenter graphically with your assistance, while you take care
of everything behind the Presenter as far as business and data access logic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_View_Presenter

MODEL-VIEW-PRESENTER

http://www.polymorphicpodcast.com/

click 'Shows'

click 'Design Patterns Bootcamp: Model View * Patterns*

view parts 1-5