Kernel of Interrup System Alg.

Little

Could someone help me code this algorithm:

KIS::
in AEE: array[0..n] of AEEEntry,
IIR, AEESize: integer where AEESize = n,
alpha: channel of strings;
local i: integer where i = 0,
Flag: boolean where Flag = False;
l_0: while ((i < AEESize) and (Flag = False)) do
if (IIR <> AEE->IIC) then i := i+1
else Flag = True:ˆl_0
l_1: if Flag = False then
Send(alpha,''Unrecognized interrupt'');
else Initiate interrupt handler AEE->IHA :ˆl_1
l_2: RIS():ˆl_2

where:
AEE is the array of expected events
IIR is the Interrupt Identification Register
IIC is the Interrupt Identification Code
RIS is the Return from Interrupt System

Thanks for the help.

Rod Pemberton

Little said:
Could someone help me code this algorithm:

<snip>

I'm asleep at the moment. Is this the same question as in thread "Some
assitance[sic] please" by Albert Reade on 3/26? Looks alot alike to me
right now...

Mark McIntyre

Could someone help me code this algorithm:

sure, my hourly rate is £75, or £150 for small projects.... :)
KIS::
in AEE: array[0..n] of AEEEntry,
IIR, AEESize: integer where AEESize = n,

this seems to be some form of Pascal. I would suggest you write hte
algo in english, so it becomes obvious what it is, then rewrite it
into your best effort C. If youre stuck at that stage, post here for
advice.
Mark McIntyre

santosh

Little said:
Could someone help me code this algorithm:
.... snip non C code ...

This newsgroup deals only with the standard C language. For general
algorithms, comp.programming would be a better choice. Or if you post
your attempted code in C, then the regulars can help.