    rowdatabound event?

    Thanks a lot,
    Mariano

    Mariano, Jul 19, 2007

  2. Mariano

    Mike Guest

    you can't once a column is set invisible, it is.

    What you can do is have the column set to visible, but have the text color
    match the background color of the row. That way the data isn't showing, and
    you will be able to access that data from the cell.

    Mike, Jul 19, 2007

  3. You should be able to set it to visible in the code behind, read the value
    and then hide it again.

    Or alternatively, don't use hidden columns. Put the field name into the
    datakey collection.

    =?Utf-8?B?RG91ZyBTYWxvbW9u?=, Jul 19, 2007