Label text formating

Greg Smith

I have a web page with labels to the left of textboxes. Some of the labels
seem to "grow right" is size when shown in the browser even though I have
aligned the right edges in development mode.

Is there any way I can anchor the right edges of the label when shown in a
browser?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

james

Greg,

You need to use a table for everything to line up pretty. Drop the
labels in the first column, and textboxes in the second.

Here's the template I use so labels dont use more space than needed.
The   keep the text from wrapping.