language extensions needed by linux /usr/include headers

CBFalconer

Anthony said:
I haven't been here all that long, but long enough that I'm not
sure I agree with that 100%. But then I've already been labeled
a semi-troll by a "regular" so I might be biased.

Our brainless trolls enjoy creating such misapprehensions. Ignore
Han, McCormack, Twink, and a few others. Experience will show you
the situation.

Richard Bos

Kaz Kylheku said:
This is not really a C question, but a problem of making lcc look like gcc.

Oh, lord. Either is bad enough by itself. Now you've only gone and given
me a headache.

Richard