Last page visited - NOT through referral

frohlinger

Hi,
I'd like to know if there's a way to find out the last page the user
visited before reaching my website.
I know that it's possible through referrals (when clicking on a link
redirecting the user to my website), but I'd also like to know what was
the last page if the user reached my website through writing the
website's URL in the address bar.
It's something like javascript's history.back(), but without going
back, just finding out the "back URL".
Thanks, Barak.

Lee

(e-mail address removed) said:
Hi,
I'd like to know if there's a way to find out the last page the user
visited before reaching my website.
I know that it's possible through referrals (when clicking on a link
redirecting the user to my website), but I'd also like to know what was
the last page if the user reached my website through writing the
website's URL in the address bar.

No. That falls cleanly into the category of "none of your business".