    C++/java after using python?

    thanks
    Ben
    Benjamin Gregg, Jul 24, 2011

  2. Benjamin Gregg wrote:

    > I want to know is there any good tutorials or tips
    > for learning C++/java after using python?

    You might find the following site
    to be useful java information ....

    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jgloss.html

    --
    Stanley C. Kitching
    Human Being
    Cousin Stanley, Jul 24, 2011

  3. Benjamin Gregg

    SigmundV Guest

    On Jul 24, 9:59 am, Benjamin Gregg <>
    wrote:
    > Hi
    > python was my first language but I need to learn C++ and java for a
    > project (No there isn't an alternative)
    > and I want to know is there any good tutorials or tips for learning
    > C++/java after using python?

    I think it's always best to approach a new language with a completely
    open mind. It's never good to think of one language in terms of
    another, so I'd say: forget about Python while learning C++ and Java.
    One should always learn about the strenghts and weaknesses of each
    language in itself. E.g. there is plenty of "Python" code out there,
    which is just C or C++ code using Python syntax. That is just sad.

    Sigmund
    SigmundV, Jul 25, 2011