    me teach any courses on the topic. Thanks.

    --

    Cody Houston

    (Cody Houston), Feb 8, 2005

  2. (Cody Houston) wrote:
    > Hi. What is the best way to learn Perl?

    First you'd better learn how to behave on Usenet. The subject is totally
    off topic in the groups rec.photo.digital and rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
    which you had stated in a Followup-To: header, and those groups are
    neither your personal home groups on Usenet.

    As regards Perl, see

    http://learn.perl.org/

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson

    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Feb 8, 2005

  3. In comp.lang.perl.misc on 8 Feb 2005 01:46:14 -0800
    (Cody Houston) <> wrote:
    > Hi. What is the best way to learn Perl? None of the local schools near
    > me teach any courses on the topic. Thanks.

    Hmmm....

    I think not.

    Zebee

    Zebee Johnstone, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Gunnar Hjalmarsson <> wrote:
    > (Cody Houston) wrote:

    > The subject is totally
    > off topic in the groups rec.photo.digital and rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
    > which you had stated in a Followup-To: header,

    Off to the killfile he goes...

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Feb 8, 2005
  5. Tad McClellan wrote:
    > Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
    >> Cody Houston wrote:
    >>>

    >> The subject is totally off topic in the groups rec.photo.digital
    >> and rec.photo.equipment.35mm, which you had stated in a

    > Off to the killfile he goes...

    Rash measure in this case. I just received a credible email from Cody,
    who let me know that the original message in this thread was posted by a
    troll who had faked the "From:" header.

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson

    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Feb 9, 2005
  6. Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:

    > Rash measure in this case. I just received a credible email from Cody,
    > who let me know that the original message in this thread was posted by a
    > troll who had faked the "From:" header.

    Yup. There was another message a few days ago with a similar question and
    the same followup groups, but a different "From:" address. I'd say someone
    has an axe to grind.

    sherm--

    Sherm Pendley, Feb 9, 2005