learning xml and have a question (ms access)

Danny

I am trying to import an xml database into ms access 2002.

It seems that ms access will build the database structure from the first
record it sees in the xml file. The problem is the first set of tags that
make up a record are missing fields that show up later in the xml file. How
can I tell access to include all of the possible fields before it fills them
up.

I hope I am explaining this correctly.

Thanks
Danny