    leftmost text in the lines are beyond the left margin of the window, so we
    can't see the first line in every line. Anybody else notice this? Is
    there an easy way to fix this?

    Sean Nakasone, Oct 1, 2007

  2. Sean Nakasone

    Mirco Wahab Guest

    Sean Nakasone wrote:
    > I just downloaded ActivePerl for x86 32-bit windows and I noticed the
    > leftmost text in the lines are beyond the left margin of the window, so
    > we can't see the first line in every line. Anybody else notice this?

    Looks like some "box-model" error of MSIE 5/6

    > Is there an easy way to fix this?

    Firefox works perfectly.

    Regards

    M.

    Mirco Wahab, Oct 1, 2007

  3. Sean Nakasone

    Mirco Wahab Guest

    Mirco Wahab wrote:
    > Sean Nakasone wrote:
    >> I just downloaded ActivePerl for x86 32-bit windows and I noticed the
    >> leftmost text in the lines are beyond the left margin of the window,
    >> so we can't see the first line in every line. Anybody else notice this?

    > Looks like some "box-model" error of MSIE 5/6
    >
    >> Is there an easy way to fix this?

    Another way: rename the three .css-files in
    the \Perl\html directory to .css-x or
    something.

    This will fix IE's problem.

    Regards

    M.

    Mirco Wahab, Oct 1, 2007
  4. Yes, renaming the css files worked. I'm using IE 6.
    thankyou very much.

    Sean Nakasone, Oct 1, 2007