    I know the xhtmlConformance setting in the web.config - but I'd like
    such a configurability on page level because I have just 1 page that has
    to render in html mode.

    Andreas Bergmeier, Mar 30, 2007

  2. I"m not quite sure what you mean my "HTML mode". Have you looked into the
    HTML DOCTYPE HTML attribute?

    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Mar 30, 2007

  3. Andreas Bergmeier

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Andreas Bergmeier" <> wrote in message

    > Does anybody know whether html rendering is available on page level?
    > I know the xhtmlConformance setting in the web.config - but I'd like such
    > a configurability on page level because I have just 1 page that has to
    > render in html mode.

    HTML mode...? What's that...?

    Mark Rae, Mar 30, 2007
  4. Mark Rae wrote:
    > "Andreas Bergmeier" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Does anybody know whether html rendering is available on page level?
    >> I know the xhtmlConformance setting in the web.config - but I'd like such
    >> a configurability on page level because I have just 1 page that has to
    >> render in html mode.

    > HTML mode...? What's that...?

    I mean rendering as HTML - instead of rending XHTML which is the default
    in ASP.NET 2.0

    Andreas Bergmeier, Mar 30, 2007
  5. I may not be completely in sync with what you are trying to convey, but isn't
    XHTML nothing but well-formed HTML ?

    Alteast so I thought.
    --
    Sashidhar Kokku
    ikaSystems Corp

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FzaGlkaGFyIEtva2t1?=, Mar 30, 2007
  6. Sashidhar Kokku wrote:
    > I may not be completely in sync with what you are trying to convey, but isn't
    > XHTML nothing but well-formed HTML ?
    >
    > Alteast so I thought.

    Kind of.
    Problem is I need html in order to be able to load it via
    document.open/document.write.

    Andreas Bergmeier, Apr 2, 2007