Lets Learn Ruby Together

Pankaj Sisodiya

Hi,

I am new to Ruby & very much excited about this Language. I am a
Software Engineer & never got a chance to code, because i works in
Data Warehousing where we need to create work flows. I am good at C & C
++. I was looking for a Programming Language to start with & switch my
career from Databases to structured programming. I thinks that there
must be number of people on this group who must be starting ruby. So
lets learn together & share our beginners experience with Ruby. I can
be reached at (e-mail address removed) & with same ID on gtalk.

Cheers Programming,

Pankaj Sisodiya