libglade2

Mathspeedy

Hi!, I'm having a problem loading the the glade library (libglade2),

here's an example of what is happening.:

Code:
irb(main):001:0> require "libglade2"
LoadError: no such file to load -- libglade2
from (irb):1:in `require'
from (irb):1
from /usr/local/bin/irb:12:in `<main>'
irb(main):002:0>

Does someone knows what to fix ?

Mathspeedy

Is the library installed?
Is the library in the load path?

Yes, the library is installed,
but I will check the LOADPATH maybe you just got it.
Thanks for responding.

Mathspeedy

Yes, the library is installed,
but I will check the LOADPATH maybe you just got it.
Thanks for responding.

Well, how do I modify the loadpath.
[it's the problem...]
cheers.

Mathspeedy

Yes, the library is installed,
but I will check the LOADPATH maybe you just got it.
Thanks for responding.

Ok so the library isn't in the load path,

ruby -e "puts $: " | grep glade <-- Gives nothing.

How to add an entry to it ?
thanks in advance.

Mathspeedy

Could someone answer my question please,
I realy need to fix it and I don't have time to search on google
(weird =]).

Glen F. Pankow

Mathspeedy said:
Could someone answer my question please,
I realy need to fix it and I don't have time to search on google
(weird =]).

ruby -e '$: << "/glade/to/meet/you" ; puts $:' | grep glade

Mathspeedy

Well everything is okay, i've just downloaded the latest source code
and compiled it.