libnet4r errors

mcse

Hi @all
For my packetgenerator, I use a rubyadapter to share the available
libnet library in C. It runs well, but when I create over 1000 packets,
the buffer is overflowing (Error: libnet_write_link(): only -1 bytes
written (No buffer space available - RuntimeError).

To build each network layer of a packet, I use a libnet instance for one
packet. So when I create 1000 packets, the buffer is full.

Does anyone has some experience with libnet for ruby and optimize the
workflow to send a packet?

Thanks for your anwsers....